Coffee, Fruit and Kombucha
Free flowing sustenance for the brightest minds.
An atmosphere that stimulates and motivates.
Inner city location close to cafes, transport, shops.
A young, vibrant team with a passion that's infectious.
Life Balance Focus
We understand that there's more to life than just work.
Employee Assistance Program
Confidential coaching and therapy sessions with psychologists.
Training and Development
A $3,000 training budget per employee, per year.
Bonfire’s Recruitment Process
We have an extensive recruitment process in place; we want to ensure we really get to know our candidates and find the best person to fill the role and join the Bonfire team. Our candidates meet with a variety of Bonfire employees, who are happy to share their experiences openly and honestly.
What to expect
- Submit an application addressing the relevant selection criteria.
- Complete a phone interview to discuss your experience.
- Come into Bonfire’s Subiaco office for an interview with the hiring manager.
- Work through psychometric testing remotely.
- Meet senior leaders from Bonfire over a coffee at a local café.
- Finalise police and reference checks.
Tips on how to prepare
- Research who we are and what we do.
- Understand why you want to join the team.
- Reflect on your experiences and determine what skills you can bring to the team.
- Think about what you want to ask us.