Why Bonfire for SEO?
SEO. Search engine optimisation. The mystical dark art. Except it’s not. SEO is a science and, like any science, when you have the brightest minds using the best technology – like our SEO team in Perth – you’ll achieve results.
We have the best Google-accredited SEO minds in-house at our Perth HQ. Our marketing industry awards prove it. So do the results our SEO services have achieved for our clients, from start-ups to multinationals spanning virtually every industry.
We have the best SEO technologies. Proprietary AI-powered tech. We have the best search engine optimisation methodology. Data-driven, ROI-focused, always evolving. And so, as your SEO and digital performance partner, we will ensure you make the best search engine optimisation decisions, every time.
Award Winning SEO StrategiesThe results we deliver are that impressive, that even our industry peers acknowledge the quality of our strategies.
Australia's Top SEO SpecialistsOur team of Australian based digital marketing specialists manage every part of your campaign success.
Sustainable Best Practice SEOWe're not about short term fixes. SEO is your strongest marketing asset, and we help you build an asset that will continue to deliver ROI for years to come.
Don’t just take our word for it. Bonfire has received an amazing 4/9 star rating from 188 clients on Google.
Meet our SEO Specialists
The best search engine optimisation data and tech mean nothing without the best SEO smarts. The good news, for you, is that our Perth HQ is home to the best and brightest SEO practitioners in the business, driving results and success for our clients, as well as our agency. Our senior team:
George Gavalas, Head of Digital Services
– B. Comm (Marketing & eCommerce)
– 15 years’ experience
Matthew Elshaw, SEO Manager
– B. Comm (Marketing & eCommerce)
– 15 years’ experience
Sam Gabell, Data & Innovation Manager
– B.Comm (Information Technology & eCommerce)
– 16 years’ experience
Lee Ginbey, Senior Digital Strategist
– B. Comm (Marketing & Management)
– 6 years’ experience.
Jonette Brooking, Account Director
– B. Resource Management & Environmental Planning
– 7 years’ experience.
Process + Smarts + Analysis + Tools = SEO success. This is the formula that underpins all our SEO services. It’s the foundation of everything we do as a digital performance and marketing agency. And it will produce remarkable results for you, whatever your SEO goals, business objectives or industry.
‘Process’ makes it sounds like there’s a beginning and there’s an end, but our data-driven process is ongoing. In a constantly changing digital world, it has to be. But our process breaks down into seven key steps or services.
1. Audit. All aspects of your website and SEO performance.
2. Identify. On-site and off-site search engine optimisation opportunities.
3. Research. Search terms that will drive your audience to your website.
4. Assess. Competitors and SEO strategies to help you outrank them.
5. Develop. A custom Sprint Plan to achieve your critical business goals first.
6. Build. Quality content to improve SEO visibility and user experience.
7. Evolve. Monitor, test, adjust, fine-tune and repeat.
Experience tells us that the key to digital performance lies in combining digital marketing smarts, which is exactly what our SEO specialists in Perth do. Instead of siloed SEO services, we tap into the broad range of deep expertise within our team to design and deliver an SEO strategy that will transform your online performance.
- Search engine optimisation
- User experience (UX)
- User interface (UI) design
- Digital marketing
- Web development
Our search engine optimisation specialists at our Perth HQ conduct thorough SEO analysis to identify opportunities to improve your site ranking, expand your reach, drive traffic, and achieve your business goals. Our analysis includes:
- Statistical SEO data
- Detailed on-page and off-page SEO analysis
- Search term research
- Current search engine rankings
- Internal linking
As a digital performance and SEO agency, we only recruit and retain the brightest minds. And we only use the best SEO tools, with a performance-tracking platform that provides real-time, 24/7 campaign performance and activity transparency.
- ROI calculator, with real-time campaign performance metrics
- Call-tracking (conversion) software
- Performance forecast tool, using our proprietary forecast model to aggregate data from Google Analytics and forecast SEO performance
Technical SEOA fine-tuned approach to an ever-evolving discipline. Search engines evolve day to day, and so do we.
Mobile-First Strategy78% of people will read this on a mobile device. Coupled with Google’s Mobile-First Index, are you prepared?
Hyper-Local SEOLike a magnifying glass, improve your brand visibility for niche search terms.
Penalty RecoveryOur ethical and organic SEO growth tactics make sure you enter and stay in Google’s good books.
Site MigrationTransitioning from one site to another is a big move. Leave it to us to avoid negatively impacting your search rankings.
Information Architecture DevelopmentGetting people to your site is one thing, getting them to convert is another. We focus on conversion and user experience.
Content StrategyDeveloping and syndicating content is the foundation of a strong organic search strategy. Our content writers are some of the industry’s brightest.
Competitive AuditingBetter the opponents you know than the opponents you don’t. Competitive analysis lets us understand those in your industry and how to land you on top.
Sustainable High PerformanceReturn on investment is at the heart of everything we do. That's why we developed our unique performance reporting platform.
Transparency and accountability.
Higher SEO standards and ROI.
Impressions. Clicks. Traffic. All are important metrics, but an unscrupulous SEO agency could manipulate them. Whereas our Google-accredited team and data-driven methodology, which consistently outperforms the industry benchmark, focus on the metric that matters. Your bottom line. And you can hold us to it.
It’s all in the analytics.
No black hat SEO. No hidden tactics. Our performance tracking platform gives you instant, real-time access to your SEO campaigns. You can see what we’re doing and how your campaigns are performing, with an SEO ROI calculator and performance forecasting providing an added peace of mind.
Performing like a data-driven machine.
We have the best SEO minds in Australia here at our agency HQ in Perth, but even the best can’t compete with technology when it comes to crunching the data that makes SEO success inevitable. This is why we’ve invested in the best artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (MI), complex algorithms, predictive data analysis and process automation technology.
LA Fit Studio
LA Fit Studio owners, Jaye and Claire, know a thing or two about transformation. After they introduced Lagree Fitness to WA, they engaged the Perth SEO team at Bonfire.
Video Case study
Watch our LA Fit Studio case study.
Increase in website conversions, year on year.
Organic traffic growth, year on year.
Keywords featured on Page 1 of Google.
Family owned and run, Swoodi is an eCommerce store that specialises in the sale of multi-use hooded towels for kids Australia-wide. The brand’s collection features fun and colourful prints designed for kids on the go.
Increase in sale revenue.
Increase in website traffic, year on year.
Increase in total online orders, year on year.
Solid Gold Diamonds
As one of Australia’s premier diamond jewellers, Solid Gold Diamonds source and deliver the finest jewellery. To attract more customers and grow their business online, they turned to Bonfire.
Increase in online enquiries from paid traffic
Increase in enquiries from Google
Following a change in business model and expansion into New Zealand, B2B police and employment check provider CVCheck turned to Bonfire to pivot their search marketing strategy.
Growth in transactions from organic search
Increase in revenue from paid search
CurtainWorld is Western Australia’s premier supplier and manufacturer of contemporary window furnishings. To improve their digital presence and grow their business, they turned to Bonfire.
Video Case study
Watch our CurtainWorld case study.
Increase in “Book A Free Measure & Quote” form submissions, year on year
Growth in “Contact Us” form submissions, year on year
Increase in organic users, year on year
Benefits of SEO
By now, you’ve probably realised we’re not your average SEO agency. Our methodology is data-driven. Our SEO tech is the cutting edge. The minds behind our tech are the brightest in the business. And that’s why our SEO, like a fine wine, just gets better and better.
- Enjoy higher quality traffic
- Increase your visibility and ranking
- Target every stage of the sales funnel
- Outrank your competitors
- Add value to your PPC campaigns
- Fortify your digital marketing strategy
- Elevate your customers’ experience
The Importance of a leading SEO Partner
Done diligently and ethically, SEO can dramatically increase the number of visitors to your website and transform your bottom line and brand profile. But SEO can also damage your website and brand. A reputable SEO agency is essential. A reputable SEO agency like ours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of improving the ranking of your business in Google’s organic results. When done well, it has the potential to dramatically increase the number of visitors to your website, which in turn improves your bottom line.
At Bonfire, we pride ourselves on our data-driven SEO methodology, which we believe sets the benchmark as the best SEO Perth and Australia has to offer.
Unfortunately, there are a number of SEO agencies out there who don’t play fair, often using illicit techniques in an attempt to manipulate search engines. These techniques and the SEO agencies that use them should be avoided at all costs as they can cause long term damage to your online presence.
To avoid getting locked into a contract with one of ‘these’ SEO agencies, Google has provided an agenda to follow when interviewing and selecting an SEO provider.
These are the steps Google recommends brands take when choosing an SEO company:
- Conduct a two-way interview – Ask relevant questions to ensure they’re sincerely interested in you and the success of your business.
- Check their references – The agency should offer you a list of clients willing to talk to you about their experience. If they can’t offer this, you should be cautious.
- Request an audit – A good agency does their homework. Ask them to complete an audit, identifying any potential website issues and how they suggest to improve them, as well as what impact these changes are estimated to have on your digital campaign.
- Decide if you want to hire – Discuss with other decision makers within your business whether they think this agency is a good choice. Before deciding on an SEO agency, make sure all internal stakeholders are on board.
In addition to the hiring process recommendations, here are a few useful insights on SEO basics as well as common misconceptions.
- “SEO is not black magic” – SEO isn’t magic and it won’t work overnight. If an agency is promising instant rankings, avoid them, as they’re likely to be practicing bad SEO – this could cause irreversible long term damage to your domain and could greatly affect your digital standing with Google.
- SEO suggestions should align with Google best practices – Ask the SEO to corroborate their strategy recommendations with supporting documents from Google (e.g. an article from their help centre, a Googler response in their forum or a video).
- Good SEO aims to improve the searchers’ entire experience – Recommended changes should aim to not only create a search-friendly site, but also a user-friendly site.
- Quality SEOs will be genuinely invested in your business – They will be interested in learning about your business from a holistic standpoint and genuinely care about your business goals, customers and other existing marketing efforts.
- Good SEO takes time – Allow four months to a year before you expect to start seeing real search results from strategy implementation. There are a lot of components in a good SEO strategy, and unfortunately, no magic tricks to make them work faster.
- An SEO’s potential is only as high as the quality of your business or website – Investing in a user-friendly website will significantly help every SEO strategy implemented. You can’t build a home without a solid foundation.
In Australia, SEO prices generally reflect both the level of expertise and the amount of time spent on your campaign.
While cost is obviously important, the end goal of SEO is to generate a positive return for your business – so it’s important to select an SEO company that has the experience and a strong track record of generating results.
The danger of focusing on price to make your decision, is that you often end up at the bottom end of the market, with providers that outsource a large amount their work or operate at a loss to establish themselves and win new business.
We’ve seen countless examples of ‘cheap’ SEO campaigns and the long-term cost to the business can be huge. Recovering from a penalty or fixing past mistakes can often take months of work and the lost revenue during this time can be worth thousands to a business owner.
At Bonfire, our focus for your SEO campaign is return on investment. Our Perth SEO experts have over 20 years of experience and thousands of campaigns under their belt, generating a real-world impact on the bottom line of businesses across a wide range of industries. We encourage you to read reviews, do your research and make an informed decision before investing in any digital marketing services.
SEO is a mid-to-long term strategy designed to assist in generating higher Google search rankings. The key is consistency and quality and not immediacy of results. This measured approach helps your business get ahead of competitors in Google search results.
A secondary consideration is also the quality of the SEO work completed behind the scenes. Whilst in some unique cases immediate rankings are possible, most clients can expect positive movement in rankings for select keywords after the fourth month. The real results across all selected keywords in your campaign start taking shape after month four to 12.
Bonfire has been proven to consistently deliver, driving a positive return on investment on search results over the mid-to-long term.
Close enquiry formClose enquiry the form