Strategy and execution. These two factors are fundamental to Bonfire’s award-winning approach to SEO. Personalised to your business, it not only grows your organic Google footprint but also helps to develop your real-world business by integrating with your overall marketing plan.
We know you are different, every client is. Our SEO consultants spend time getting to know your business, competitors, goals and the market you exist in to completely understand what is valuable to your business. All this happens even before you have engaged our services through our dedicated research team.
Once we have aligned our focus and agreed on success metrics, our technical teams work to bring your bespoke SEO strategy to life. Coupled with our proprietary mix of analytics and optimisation tools, your business will have one of Australia’s most advanced search marketing teams working to build a foundation for your company’s success online.
LA Fit Studio
LA Fit Studio owners, Jaye and Claire, know a thing or two about transformation. After they introduced Lagree Fitness to WA, they engaged with our team at Bonfire.
Video Case study
Watch our LA Fit Studio case study.
Increase in website conversions, year on year.
Organic traffic growth, year on year.
Keywords featured on Page 1 of Google.
Family owned and run, Swoodi is an eCommerce store that specialises in the sale of multi-use hooded towels for kids Australia-wide. The brand’s collection features fun and colourful prints designed for kids on the go.
Increase in sale revenue.
Increase in website traffic, year on year.
Increase in total online orders, year on year.
InterContinental Perth City Centre
In the lead up to their newest hotel opening, the InterContinental Perth City Centre have decided to get a head-start on their digital marketing strategy, and have chosen our team to lead the way.
Increase online bookings and room reservations.
Attract national and international business travellers.
Promote the use of their corporate and bespoke event spaces.
Owners Ray and Leslie have provided residential, commercial and automotive locksmith services to Perth’s metropolitan region for over 25 years. To maintain their position as an industry leader, A1 Locksmiths partnered with Bonfire in 2016.
Video Case Study
Watch our A1 Locksmiths case study.
Increase in website conversions.
Keywords appearing in the first three positions on Page 1 of Google.
Number of first-time website visitors.
The Cake Factory
Australian owned and operated, The Cake Factory bake and sell delicious cakes, cheesecakes, cookies and more. To grow their business, they partnered with Bonfire to improve their brand footprint online and grow sales.
Search traffic is organic.
Keywords ranking on Page 1 of Google.
Tagged calls have included the tag "Order".
Technical SEOA fine-tuned approach to an ever-evolving discipline. Search engines evolve day to day, and so do we.
Mobile-First Strategy78% of people will read this on a mobile device. Coupled with Google’s Mobile-First Index, are you prepared?
Hyper-Local SEOLike a magnifying glass, improve your brand visibility for niche search terms.
Penalty RecoveryOur ethical and organic SEO growth tactics make sure you enter and stay in Google’s good books.
Site MigrationTransitioning from one site to another is a big move. Leave it to us to avoid negatively impacting your search rankings.
Information Architecture DevelopmentGetting people to your site is one thing, getting them to convert is another. We focus on conversion and user experience.
Content StrategyDeveloping and syndicating content is the foundation of a strong organic search strategy. Our content writers are some of the industry’s brightest.
Competitive AuditingBetter the opponents you know than the opponents you don’t. Competitive analysis lets us understand those in your industry and how to land you on top.
Sustainable High PerformanceReturn on investment is at the heart of everything we do. That's why we developed our unique performance reporting platform.
What we do is not our best practice, it simply is the best practice. At Bonfire, we set realistic client expectations upfront and our approach to organic search marketing delivers sustainable and ethical growth. Working together, we help our clients dominate SEO.
Industries We Service
Retail and E-CommerceWe understand what makes an e-commerce strategy truly effective.
MedicalThe medical industry has a lot of nuances surrounding privacy and confidentiality. Bonfire has experience successfully navigating these.
LegalThe care and ethics you take with your business should flow into your online strategy. Our team understand both.
GovernmentWe create proposals and respond to tenders in a way that enables government departments to understand their return on investment.
UtilitiesWorking with brands, such as Water Corporation, means we understand the digital marketing needs of large-scale utilities.
Real EstateReal estate isn’t the only industry all about location, location, location. Be found when it matters most.
TechnologyYour needs are constantly changing. Our team are experienced in creating strategies that adapt and evolve with you.
FinanceWe know you like numbers. In a contested marketplace, we create optimised campaigns that deliver on the business metrics that matter.
BeautyUnderstanding where your customers are spending their time and money online is vital. Our bespoke approach means your beauty brand appears when they need you most.
EducationWe specialise in putting education providers front and centre so they attract the right pupils and parents.
Frequently Asked Questions
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of improving the ranking of your business in Google’s organic results. When done well, it has the potential to dramatically increase the number of visitors to your website, which in turn improves your bottom line.
At Bonfire, we pride ourselves on our data-driven SEO methodology, which we believe sets the benchmark as the best SEO Perth and Australia has to offer.
Unfortunately, there are a number of SEO agencies out there who don’t play fair, often using illicit techniques in an attempt to manipulate search engines. These techniques and the SEO agencies that use them should be avoided at all costs as they can cause long term damage to your online presence.
To avoid getting locked into a contract with one of ‘these’ SEO agencies, Google has provided an agenda to follow when interviewing and selecting an SEO provider.
These are the steps Google recommends brands take when choosing an SEO company:
- Conduct a two-way interview – Ask relevant questions to ensure they’re sincerely interested in you and the success of your business.
- Check their references – The agency should offer you a list of clients willing to talk to you about their experience. If they can’t offer this, you should be cautious.
- Request an audit – A good agency does their homework. Ask them to complete an audit, identifying any potential website issues and how they suggest to improve them, as well as what impact these changes are estimated to have on your digital campaign.
- Decide if you want to hire – Discuss with other decision makers within your business whether they think this agency is a good choice. Before deciding on an SEO agency, make sure all internal stakeholders are on board.
In addition to the hiring process recommendations, here are a few useful insights on SEO basics as well as common misconceptions.
- “SEO is not black magic” – SEO isn’t magic and it won’t work overnight. If an agency is promising instant rankings, avoid them, as they’re likely to be practicing bad SEO – this could cause irreversible long term damage to your domain and could greatly affect your digital standing with Google.
- SEO suggestions should align with Google best practices – Ask the SEO to corroborate their strategy recommendations with supporting documents from Google (e.g. an article from their help centre, a Googler response in their forum or a video).
- Good SEO aims to improve the searchers’ entire experience – Recommended changes should aim to not only create a search-friendly site, but also a user-friendly site.
- Quality SEOs will be genuinely invested in your business – They will be interested in learning about your business from a holistic standpoint and genuinely care about your business goals, customers and other existing marketing efforts.
- Good SEO takes time – Allow four months to a year before you expect to start seeing real search results from strategy implementation. There are a lot of components in a good SEO strategy, and unfortunately, no magic tricks to make them work faster.
- An SEO’s potential is only as high as the quality of your business or website – Investing in a user-friendly website will significantly help every SEO strategy implemented. You can’t build a home without a solid foundation.
In Australia, SEO prices generally reflect both the level of expertise and the amount of time spent on your campaign.
While cost is obviously important, the end goal of SEO is to generate a positive return for your business – so it’s important to select an SEO company that has the experience and a strong track record of generating results.
The danger of focusing on price to make your decision, is that you often end up at the bottom end of the market, with providers that outsource a large amount their work or operate at a loss to establish themselves and win new business.
We’ve seen countless examples of ‘cheap’ SEO campaigns and the long-term cost to the business can be huge. Recovering from a penalty or fixing past mistakes can often take months of work and the lost revenue during this time can be worth thousands to a business owner.
At Bonfire, our focus for your SEO campaign is return on investment. Our Perth SEO experts have over 20 years of experience and thousands of campaigns under their belt, generating a real-world impact on the bottom line of businesses across a wide range of industries. We encourage you to read reviews, do your research and make an informed decision before investing in any digital marketing services.
SEO is a mid-to-long term strategy designed to assist in generating higher Google search rankings. The key is consistency and quality and not immediacy of results. This measured approach helps your business get ahead of competitors in Google search results.
A secondary consideration is also the quality of the SEO work completed behind the scenes. Whilst in some unique cases immediate rankings are possible, most clients can expect positive movement in rankings for select keywords after the fourth month. The real results across all selected keywords in your campaign start taking shape after month four to 12.
Bonfire has been proven to consistently deliver, driving a positive return on investment on search results over the mid-to-long term.